Guatemala Ceiba | 50 lb | A-3242
Huehuetenango is located in the Western highlands of Guatemala bordering Mexico. Thanks to the elevation and varied microclimates of this mountainous region, coffee from Huehuetenango is well known worldwide for its bright and crisp acidity.
Huehuetenango lies in the Los Cuchumatanes mountain range, the highest point of which is known as “La Torre,” which reaches almost 3,800 meters.
- ProducerSmallholder Farmers
- FarmSmallholder Farms
- VarietyCaturra, Bourbon, Typica, Catuai, Catimor, Sarchimor, Pache, Pacamara
- Elevation1500 meters
- Coffee CategoryCore Coffee
- Packaging50 lb box with GrainPro liner
- Tasting NotesCherry, Apricot, Creamy, Chocolate